Cost: $550.00 FOR TWO DAYS OF GUIDED FISHING PER BOAT (1 or 2 anglers)
Cash price: You may pay by check or cash directly to the Club Treasurer within two weeks of registration and not pay the credit card surcharge of 3.0% if you desire. If you do pay cash you will be put into "Pending Registration" until your payment is received within the two weeks. Late payments will require you to register once again if there is space still available.
Credit Card price: Price of $567 includes the payment by credit card with the 3.0% surcharge.
AL MANSKY, ALBERTMANSKY@COMCAST.NET, 925-462-8283
Accommodations and Food:
Super 8 motel, $120.00 per day for double occupancy.
Gear and Tackle Recommendations:
6 to 8 wt fly rods and reels. Floating line, flies, leaders and tippet: can be supplied by guides if needed.
Other gear: :
Standard waders optional but not required, feit or soft sole boots only (no spikes boots in the guide boats). Warm clothes (layers), hat, waterproof jacket optional, gloves. Be prepared for wet or cold weather.
Flies: see above
TVFF Cancellation Policy:
To sign-up for a TVFF Event that is currently open for registration and chargeable (as set by the Fishmeister), you must both register and pay online, or via check or cash, within two weeks of registering (sent to the TVFF Treasurer) whatever fee is described for that particular Event (trip) at the time of registration. There may be multiple payments required before the trip is actually taken (usually in the case of expensive trips), but it is necessary that you do make payment in the above timely fashion for the initial amount to secure your position on the trip. However, please note that you are still responsible for the entire amount of the trip if you should need to cancel.
Once you are registered, there are no refunds for chargeable Events and trips. In the situation that a member is, for any reason unable to attend, they may resell their registration slot to another TVFF member (by first pulling from the waitlist if one exists). New participants must come first from the waitlist in the order they signed up. The member cancelling is fully and solely responsible for contacting potential members to replace them and notifying the appropriate Fishmeister.
If an event/trip is fully registered and closed to registration, you may still sign up on the Wait List to be notified if there are any cancellations. In such a case of registering provisionally on the Wait List, you do not have to pay until such time that you clear the Wait List and are confirmed for participation.
Tri-Valley Fly Fishers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Protocol
TVFF Outings Policy as of September 20, 2020
As a club, the Tri-Valley Fly Fishers have developed and agreed to a set of required guidelines, protocols and rules in order to help direct our members on ways to stay safe on one-day outings, multi-day outings, or individual “Tag-Alongs”.
These protocols were developed by the TVFF Board of Directors as well as input from other local clubs which included a member virologist, various safety committees, and member experts. We feel that these protocols and guidelines are consistent with public health information and experts. These protocols are assured, observed, and enforced by outing leaders as well as members themselves. Extra masks, spray disinfectant and sanitizer are available from the outing leaders.
Please note that the Tri-Valley Fly Fishers accepts no liability for inadequate protection or the transmission of Covid-19 among members or guests. Therefore, each member should review the following protocols that the Club subscribes to and make an individual decision of whether to participate in an activity or not, based upon their individual circumstances and personal safety.
TVFF Outings protocols are as follows:
- If you are sick with cold/flu symptoms then we ask you to please stay home
- All attendees should drive up and back alone unless you are in mutually agreed social bubble where both parties have been tested negative and agreed to the risk (such as family members)
- On all outings the Club will have available and use an infrared thermometer for temperature checks
- We believe in social distancing and require that all members keep a full fly rod distance of at least 6’ distance between parties
- We ask that all parties wear masks if within 6’; even if only briefly. Note that the CDC has not recommended the use of buffs or gaiters as the material is not thick enough for adequate protection.
- Everyone will be responsible for making, bringing, and consuming their own separate food and drinks
- When camping all members and guests are required to use separate camping tents or rooms, when hotels are arranged
- Please handle your own gear (and your own fish!) only. No sharing for doctored fish pictures.
- In the event that there are common surfaces (i.e., car surfaces, door handles, etc.) please wipe them down with sanitizer or hand wipes
- All attendees should wash and sanitize their hands frequently